PBL CROSS COUNTRY INVITATIONAL
Race #1 (
Race #2 (
Race #3 (
Race #4 (
Race #1 will start at
Race #2 starts shortly after final finisher in Race #1.
Race #3 starts shortly after final finisher in Race #2.
Race #4 starts shortly after final finisher in Race #3.
1. The course will be the same as in the past. Maps are online.
2. Dressing rooms are not provided although both women's and men's restrooms are open on the football field and in the building.
3. Pick up your packets in the main office of the school when you arrive. Make changes with the scorer.
4. Your box assignment will be in your packet.
awards ceremony will follow the varsity boy’s race. We will have the ceremony in front of the
school (inside if bad weather).
6. Results will be available after meet and online at: http://www.pblunit10.com/jeo/hsccstart.htm
7. Please keep competitors away from scorer's bench.
8. Please help us keep fans and competitors who are not racing out of the chute mouth during the race.
9. Park buses and cars in the west parking lot behind the school.
10. There will be a concession stand available in front of the school.
11. Team tents are to be erected on the practice field outside the fence--NO CAMPS INSIDE THE FENCE!
12. There will be PBL Invite Short Sleeved T-Shirts for sale at $15.00 each. These will be sold in front of the school.
Junior Varsity Boys and Girls - Team Trophies First place 1-15 individual medals.
Varsity Boys and Girls
Schools who were sent information (subject to change): Arthur, Bismarck, Champaign Judah Christian, Downs Tri Valley, Schlarman, Fairbury Prairie Central, Georgetown-Ridge Farm-Chrisman, Herscher, Hoopeston Area, Kankakee Bishop McNamara, Manteno, Oakwood, Paxton-Buckley-Loda, Salt Fork, Shiloh, St. Anne, St. Joseph-Ogden, St. Thomas More, Unity, Villa Grove
Please the entry fee ($50 boys, $50 girls or $10.00 individual (up to $100 max) to:
John Overstreet, PBL High School, Panther
Way, Paxton, IL