1. The meeting started at , all schools were present except: Armstrong, Gibson City Melvin Sibley, LeRoy, and Rossville-Alvin.
2. Mr. Maurer of CPCI
made a motion, seconded by Mr. Colba of
3. Mr. Uphoff of Fisher
presented the Treasurer’s Report. The SVC
has a balance of $1297.30 as of
4. Mr. Uphoff also presented a summary of why the Sangamon Valley Conference has experience declining balances over the last few years. It was agreed to again charge dues for the 2004-05 school year to help rebuild the balance in the account. Dues as per the Constitution will be $200 for full members and $100 per partial member. This will raise $2500 for the treasury. It was agreed to set the SVC Scholarship amounts next year based on the current balance in the treasury after the 3 tournaments are concluded.
5. The calendar for the 2004-05 was accepted. A site for Honor Chorus will be needed.
6. Mr. Roberts made a
motion to place into nomination the following slate of candidates of
Officers: President—James Flaherty of Paxton
Buckley Loda, Vice President—Jeff Maurer of CPCI and Treasurer—Chad Uphoff of Fisher. Mr. Totheroh of
7. John Overstreet was appointed Executive Secretary for the 2004-05 school year.
8. SVC passes for the 2004-05 school year will be mailed. Each school will get 50 passes.
9. All Academic Certificates were passed out. (Please contact John Overstreet if you do not have yours)
10. The Principals
agreed there was no need for a
11. A $100 check was presented to Bonnie Kaeb for the use of the Tea Room.
12. Roger Roberts was
recognized for the last 13 years of service to the SVC at Fisher and
13. The meeting adjourned at .