PBL CUSD #10 Unit Office
P. O. Box 50
700 W. Orleans
Paxton, IL 60957
Located just inside the north entrance of the Junior High off of Pells St.
It is the mission of Paxton-Buckley-Loda Community Unit School District No.10 to prepare each student to be a successful citizen as demonstrated through strong character, responsible actions, and a passion for life-long learning. PBL students will be empowered with the skills that allow them to read with comprehension, communicate clearly, utilize technology, think critically, work effectively with others, and use
“Excellence through rigor, relevance, and relationships.”
Rigor: PBL is dedicated to providing a rigorous curriculum, coherent across grade levels, where students learn, think, comprehend, and communicate analytically.
Due to a rigorous curriculum:
• I can achieve anything by giving maximum effort, using my academic skills to think critically, to solve problems, and to communicate with others.
Relevance is reinforced at PBL by making curricular connections between learning objectives and
My educational experiences are relevant to me because:
• I can be a
• I can be accountable to myself and others.
• I can plan for the future by adapting easily to change and managing new technologies and information.
Positive relationships are the foundation for all learning experiences at PBL. Students
To build positive relationships:
• I can be tolerant and accepting of individual differences.
• I can demonstrate responsibility through good decision making.
• I can display good citizenship by representing myself, my school, my community, and my country with pride.
• I can achieve my goals through
Freedom of Information Act (FOIA)
FOIA requests will be received by U.S Mail, Fax, or email. Please direct all requests to Cliff McClure, Superintendent, Box 50, Panther Way, Paxton, IL, 60957, email:
Dave Bachtold - Director of Buildings & Grounds- email@example.com
Jesse McFarling - Ford County Special Ed. Director - firstname.lastname@example.org
Sherry Elliott - Food Service Director - email@example.com
Dustin Franckey -Technology Coordinator - firstname.lastname@example.org
Chris Johnson - Unit Office Bookkeeper - email@example.com
Keven Lewis - Student Transportation - firstname.lastname@example.org - 217-673-7036
Cliff McClure - Superintendent - email@example.com
Lynnette Rudin - Records Clerk - firstname.lastname@example.org
Amy Teske - Unit Office Manager - email@example.com
Tara Chandler - Curriculum Director - firstname.lastname@example.org